Sunday, July 31, 2011

Randomness

I feel like I haven't posted in forever even though it really hasn't been that long. Maybe it's cause I just really haven't been on my computer lately like I normally am. Even the computer is giving me headaches. Ugh. It's been about a week now of straight headaches.

Anyway, I thought it was high time I post a little somethin somethin.

As sis said J is doing well after getting his wisdom teeth out. He has had a few issues with the pain meds but thats about it. All of us are bad with that stuff and half of us are allergic. But other than that the surgery went great. I would post some post-op pics but J would kill me. They are quite comical though.

I decided I would start a countdown to Maine. It doesn't even feel like we're really going. But that's always how it goes when you have a bunch of stuff to do in between that's soaking up all of your thoughts.

Speaking of that, what should I be doing right now? My paper. What am I not doing right now? My paper. F school thats all I gotta say.

J and I have been watching HP like its our job. I haven't gone back and watched the first ones in forevs. Love it.

Is anyone over this heat or what? Another reason why I am psyched to go to Maine. Beautiful weather during the summer and the ocean breeze. I'm excited to have to put on a sweatshirt at night and sleep with the windows open. I did a huge sigh just thinking about it no joke.

J and I have also been addicted to Rob Dyrdeks fantasy factory. That dude is seriously hilarious. Omg I cry laughing every time I see an episode. We have always watched since it was Rob and Big but it just keeps getting better. He is off the wall. All of us think he's hilarious, including Kitty.

Lyd and I ended up having a discussion about our humor. Like how different people find different things funny. We have bad toilet humor. Like I mean bad, someone farts and we are all rolling in laughter. So of course this is just one of the many reasons why we think Rob Dyrdek is hilarious because he's got some serious toilet humor. And while our family thinks toilet humor is hilarious, M's bf does not. He just doesn't get it. But he thinks stuff like Curb Your Enthusiasm is hilarious. Ya not so much.

As Lyd mentioned in an earlier post, we hit up the pool again today. Love it. Kitty tried to teach us to float and then proceeded to challenge us to a walking on your hands in the pool contest. Rizzy won the hand walking contest. Then Lyddy tried to copy my perfect handstands. She failed, miserably.

Hmm... anything else random I can think of? Nope. Lucky you.

Night,

Riz

No comments:

Post a Comment