Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Fare thee well 5 days off

So today marks the last day of my little work hiatus.  Bummer.  But it's been fun while it lasted.  We did two farmers markets, a new restaurant, and some pool time.

That brings us to today.  This morning I finally went to the dentist.  It's been a while, like 3 years or something like that. My bad. Cat's been all over me about it.  She even tried to get the dentist receptionist to call me to tell me I had to go.  The receptionist told her they can't really do that.  So I finally made an appointment and went dragging Kitty Daddy with me on his day off.

Let me tell you, it hurt! No wonder I wasn't running to go back.  They gave me god news and bad news.  Good news...no cavities! Bad news, I had a little gingivitis.  Shhh, don't tell Cat, she'll kill me!  It's not a big deal or anything, I just need to focus more on my gums when I brush and really keep up on my flossing and it will go away.  But holy moly, my gums were bleeding like you wouldn't believe.  So Cat you win, I won't avoid the dentist for that long again, I have learned my lesson.

I guess we're even now though since she totally set me up for my doctors appt.  The woman waits until after I make a doctors appt. to tell me they are going to have to draw blood.  Now let me fill you in real quick, I do not get my blood drawn, homey does not play that.  I am 21 years old and up until now have managed to only have my finger pricked, it's a skill I tell you.  So now every time I think about the appt I want to faint/throw up. Lovely.

On a lighter note, I cleaned all the baseboards and doors of my apartment today.  Makes such a difference! Equal parts water and vinegar and a rag and this place is sparkling!

While I was cleaning I was listening to the Pandora Radio app.  It's a free one guys if you don't already have it.  So this gem came across my playlist and I was lovin' it so I had to share!


So time off, it's been real.  Until we meet again...
M

No comments:

Post a Comment