Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Pool Days

Summer 


There's nothing better than sitting at the pool all day.

And that's what I did all day. So now I have a nice variety of tan lines. Not that I'm complaining.

The pool with free of fetus' and the majority of my time was spent by myself because no one was there. Heaven.

Then J joined me and we just chatted floating in the shallow end. It was so nice. And the best part is I'm going to do it all over again tomorrow joined by Lyddy.

When it's the dead of winter, please remind me to look back at this post so I can remember what it's like to be in the dead of summer when the heat index is over 100 degrees.

I actually hate to be hot. My favorite times of year are spring and fall, not too hot, not too cold.

But if I have to be hot then the best way to do so is by a body of water, even if it is just the neighborhood pool.

Happy summer,

Riz

PS: Its official...We're leavin on a jet plane! Maine here we come.

PSS: What I am loving today =

No comments:

Post a Comment