Saturday, July 2, 2011

We had ourselves an adventure!

So as my sis has already told you, the three of us had an adventure today! We will have been living in this state for seven years this august, and we still haven't really explored the city that we live like 30 minutes down the road from.  So today, we did just that in a certain arts district with all kinds of cool boutiques and eateries.  We checked out the boutiques, however, our little brother is a pickier eater than even me so the eateries were a no go this time.

Riz also showed you our bracelets. I got the green one.  Oh my golly, I could have spent a lootttt of dinero (that I don't have) in that store.  Can't wait to go back and get other goodies!

Not being on the whole facebook bandwagon, my sis and I don't take very many pictures.  We had every intention of snapping some good ones though this afternoon so we could put them on the blog. It wasn't until we were walking back to the car that we realized we hadn't taken any pics.  So we apologize, but these are a few last minute pictures we took as we were leaving.  Thank goodness for J (our lil' bro), he made our Iphone pics look way nicer.  Next time people, we will remember to take pictures, you have our word.



All in all, lovely day with the sibs.  Happy 4th of July everyone! Try and stay cool!
M

No comments:

Post a Comment