Sunday, July 10, 2011

It might just happen

I may just be a blubbering idiot after leaving Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 next week.


I just came across a bunch of videos on youtube interviewing the main cast members about the end of Harry Potter. So I proceeded to watch every one. And got sadder and sadder.

Those books have been such a huge part of our lives. I have been reading them since elementary school! And I can honestly say JK Rowling has changed my life, she is the reason why I love reading. And this last movie really means its all over. No more stories, no more movies, nothing. The end.

So that leads me to this post. I was trying to picture what it would be like leaving that theater next week and I just know it won't be pretty. I read the the last book the second it came out (of course) a couple of years ago and for some reason I am having a hard time remembering exactly what happened. But I remember exactly what the last couple of pages are like, and that on top of the nostalgia factor, nope definitely an ugly scene. I just hope I make it to the car.

I'll have to do an RIP HP post next week. I can't bring myself to it yet. I still have a few more days!
 :( Seriously want to cry already.

I'll end this by saying that JK Rowling is the best author there ever will be and the movies totally stood up to the challenge of recreating her imagination and they are equally amazing.

Now go watch the trailer. It gave me the chills.


Riz

PS: Sorry for the depressing post, there must be others out there that are feeling my pain. But to cheer you up.


Cuddle bugs! I can't believe Lucy allowed it and you can't really tell but Den is like on top of her. So cute. There is nothing cuter than when our puppies are snoozin.

PSS: I hope Papa Bear holds up on his promise to get all of us out to Universal for Halloween to go see Hogwarts. Yep almost 23 year old, 21 year old, 18 year old, and their parents rarin to go see the Harry Potter theme park. Boo ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment