Sunday, July 17, 2011

School

WARNING: A bitch about school post again, beware.

I hate it. Actually I am liking my art class online, now wishing I had minored in art or something, or at least taken an art class sooner!

Anyway, I just hate school. You get to a point where you just don't care anymore. You don't care if you get an A or a B. You don't care if your paper isn't your best possible work. You don't care if your classmates in your class think your're a slacker. You just don't care.

However, with this not caring brings procrastination, which brings unnecessary stress. Ya I have plenty of time to get stuff done, but do I avoid it like the plague until the last possible minute? Yes. Do I hate myself for doing this? Yes. But if I could go back in time and do things differently, would I really have started earlier? No.

So here lies the dilemma. Thank goodness I am almost done. I really don't think I'd make it through to be honest.

Here's my life lesson for the day, don't go to school unless you absolutely want to!!! And absolutely know what you want to do! Otherwise you end up like us, miserable and hating it. Don't take this as arrogant, but thank goodness we are smart enough to pull off good grades with very little effort, or else we would have failed out a long time ago.

Honestly I will only go back if I really know I will enjoy it, really the misery and stress isn't worth it.

Riz

No comments:

Post a Comment