Saturday, July 16, 2011

Etsy

Sandals
Turtle Fudge
Chocolate Walnut Fudge
Sideboard
HP Tee
Another HP Tee
Print
Another Print
Glasses
Vintage Clutch
Wrap Bracelet
Owl iPhone Case
Owl Watch Necklace

These are the lovelies for this week. Have I mentioned how much I love etsy?

By the way, from now on Lyddy is Khumbu. Damn auto correct sent Lyddy a very complicated message yesterday, calling her Khumbu and our lil bro S instead of J. She was a tad confusal bamboosaled. Why auto-correct would have Khumbu in it's dictionary is beyond me.

Anywho, work is underway on the other cabled mitt so I can move on to other projects.

The rents and I (what we call our parents) went out for Mexican tonight and got a tad shwasted. Woops! You should have come Lyd, it was good times. I ran out of salt on my margarita and started to lick off Tum's margarita glass which he proceeded to tell me was unsanitary (please). Then he proceeded to suck his entire lime and toss it in my drink. However, karma's a bitch because apparently the lime was really tart (duh numnuts) so he had a puckered face for quite some time and we didn't have any water. It was funny, maybe you had to be there. And since of course Cat was the most shwasted out of the three, Tum was testing her hand eye coordination, hilarious.

I did debut the shorts and shoes today, love those things. Is is bad that I want to stick my foot out to everyone and tell them about my find of the century? Weird much? Ya maybe I should hold off on that one...

Riz

PS: What I am loving today =


I love this dog child of mine with my whole heart. She's my little 4 lb munchkin.

Update:
I have fixed the links!

No comments:

Post a Comment