Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Fingerless Mitts


Well as you can see they didn't become glittens. Tear. I really wanted them to be. But I ran out of yarn and I certainly wasn't going to buy a whole nother skein for just the half a mitt part. So here they stay as fingerless mitts.

And your eyes aren't deceiving you. The right mitt has a shorter cuff. How does this happen? Apparently I can't count even with the help of a row counter. Or I just need to start measuring to be 100 percent sure. O well. Nothing I can do about it now.

I don't think these bad boys will be particularly warm. Just to keep your hands a little warmer while using your phone. Speaking of that. These are going to another friend as a bday gift who is now a proud owner of an iPhone.

If you would like to make these you can find the pattern here.

Also check us out on ravelry to see my comments on the pattern etc.

Happy knitting!

Riz

No comments:

Post a Comment