Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Etsy

Here we are again! I realized my list is piling up so I better hurry up and post all of my new found goodies!

Moccasins
Blouse
Dress
Pitcher
Petite Pitcher
Shelf
Cups
Bench
Scarf
Another Scarf
Hair Extensions
Bracelet
Ring
Sail Tote
Picture
Diamond Ring
Hair Elastics
Cuff
Measuring Spoons
Shorts
Shirt
Pink Dress
Bag
Candle

Can we see a pattern here? Definitely into the vintage lately.

Enjoy,

Riz

PS: I love my sister to death. Her post was so amazing about Alys (also in love with Ms. Fowler) then her PS about me definitely made me shed a tear. She's the bestest. Love you lil sis, I would do anything for you! There is something so special about sisters. Just a unique bond that no one else in the world could share with you. She's like my other half and I don't know what I would do without her. Heart you Lyddy you're the best, love Riz.

No comments:

Post a Comment