Thursday, July 21, 2011

Rut(s)


Do you ever feel like you're stuck in a rut?

I'm in a few right now. But the first one that pops into my head is a food rut.

This is my menu lately =

Turkey sandwich (wheat bread, boars head turkey, American cheese, grey poupon mustard, pickle)

...for breakfast, lunch and dinner. No joke that's all I want to eat. And I've been eating this sandwich for days now. Weird I know. This happens to me though, especially with sandwich's I don't know why. I guess I'm just a phase kind of person.

My poor Mum. She tries to keep up with my food obsessions because of course when you're only eating one thing you go through it pretty fast. But by the time she catches up to it I'm onto something else.

Anyway, onto other ruts. Hair part rut. I have been doing the "intense side part" for years. It's kinda always been my signature. Well I'm finally over it and ready to move on. Only problem is MY HAIR ISN'T BLOND ALL OVER MY HEAD! Who knew? Not me. It's straight brown down the middle. Looks like I'll just have to deal with the brown hair till the hair in this part lighten from the sun. I actually have my hair parted down the middle now and I love it already. I've been spending the past year clipping back the side of the part with more hair. Finally I was like duh, just part it down the middle.

Next rut, gift giving rut. I have a friend who's bday's coming up very soon and I can't seem to think of an appropriate gift. The money flow isn't exactly ideal so I have to be creative. I was going to knit her something but I just can't seem to find the right garment or pattern. Hmm... An etsy gift maybe? And treating her to lunch?

And the ruts go on but those are the top ones on my list currently. What about you, any ruts?

Riz

PS: What I am loving today =

Flame Just Bitten lipstain by Revlon
 -and-
Air conditioning

No comments:

Post a Comment