Thursday, June 30, 2011

Nail Polish Strips


So what are we thinking about the nail polish strips?? LC just posted about them on The Beauty Department and I have seen them at target but have yet to use them. They look really cool though because I hate painting my nails. They never come out perfect which irritates the hell out of the perfectionists. Ahem.

Maybe I will surprise BFF this week when she comes and we can try them out. Or M and I can try them out on our sleepover on Friday.

By the way the knitting phase has officially begun. Hooray! I am so excited to be knitting again.

Tomorrow is supposed to be a pool day but it's supposed to rain! The only day it rains is when we are going to have our pool day. Figures.

Well enjoy the rest of your day, Happy Summer!

Riz

No comments:

Post a Comment