Monday, June 27, 2011

Our Mum

Ok lil bro just said the funniest thing and it sums up our Mum perfectly so I thought I would share.

J: "I just had this dream that I got shot in the head."
R: "Ok. Weird, did you live?"
J: "Ya, and Mom was pissed at me because I didn't have my insurance card."

I died. Hysterical.

Maybe you have to know our Mom. Fun Fact. Back in MA freshman year of high school, we were walking into the house in the winter and I slipped on some ice sideways and fell on my hand which was protecting my head. So we all laughed and that was that. Well the next morning I woke up and knew that it had to be broken. You just know when these things are broken. So I go upstairs after my shower and tell my Mum who proceeds to tell me I'm fine and that I am going to school and if it still hurts when I get back then we will go to the doctor's. Well of course it did and we find ourselves in the hand and foot doctors office. We are in the waiting room and I'll never forget she turns to me and says "If you broke your hand I'll kill you." As she's laughing because maybe she's feeling a smidge guilty because I had to go around school all day with a broken wrist because she thought I was just trying to get out of school. And yes it was broken.

And just to rub salt in the wound, all lil bro has to do is call her at work tell her he overslept and she calls him in. If you're going to have kids make sure you have twins so there's no such thing as the oldest.

Riz

No comments:

Post a Comment