Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Books and Opposites

It's all I seem to want to blog about as of late. O well.

Goddess of Spring by P.C. Cast was just lovely. I will definitely be reading the rest in her series. Phew that may keep me entertained for a short while. It involves the intertwining of the mortal world and the realm of gods. And lots of hot steamy romance. Just how I like it! Snaps all around Ms. Cast.

In response to my sisters earlier post. I say RUDE. I was horrified to say the least. I don't even throw out the cheap cards from Walmart, and that's saying a lot because I throw out everything, unlike my other sister half.

On that note lets make this a post about my sister and I and how we are opposites but it totally works for our dynamic.

M= Brown hair
R= Blond hair

M= rational
R= not always

M= hates confrontation
R= not so much

M= passive
R= aggressive
(not in bad ways, you know what I mean)

M= hoarder
R= purger

M= never matches
R= has to match

M= not dramatic, lets stuff roll off, doesn't sweat the small stuff
R= not so much

M= totally fine to leave the house in whatever
R= not so much

M= picky
R= will try anything once, not picky

M= cat person
R= dog person

M=patient
R= impatient

M= indecisive
R= decisive

Similarities: crafting, reading, being one with nature, animals, kindness, creativity, hatred of all things college (are we done yet?), Disney movies, green eyes (our bro got the blue ones, not that we're complaining)

Now I recognize many of these traits are due to the sibling dynamic. We'll leave that for another post. Lucy is hating me right now.



Maybe I am becoming an insomniac. I am wide awake right now and it's 3 in the morning. I considered for a second taking a trip to steak and shake and getting a frisco melt and a mocha milkshake. Almost. Good thing lil bro's at camp because he's usually my late night craving buddy. We usually go out I would say every other night and do a mcdonalds or Walgreen's run. Candy or mcfulurries, whatever we happen to be feeling at the time. Or if we really don't feel like dealing with the weirdo that works at Walgreen's (an explanation cannot even do this man justice). Speaking of lil bro... I MISS HIM SO MUCH! What I will ever do when I don't live with him anymore is beyond me. I thought I would cease to exist when M moved out, never mind when I can't just knock on the wall between my room and J's closet to have a conversation. Is anyone else this close to their siblings? Anyone? Anyone at all? I believe I have it the worst. I have always gotten along with both of them equally (well maybe not always, fetus sibling issues don't count), better than the two get along with each other. Plus I would go to the ends of the earth for those two. I guess that's what happens with brother's and sister's, its like a secret society. Now I'm babbling, too much reading.

GOODNIGHT

R

PS: What I am loving today =

OPI Strawberry Margarita

PSS: Check this out. This is exactly what I think of when I think of the perfect library!

No comments:

Post a Comment