Sunday, June 19, 2011

Goddess of Legend


Photo Credit

Goddess of Legend by P.C Cast was also very good. It involves the story of Camelot and instead of a woman exchanging souls with a goddess, a woman actually gets transported back in time to Camelot. It was slightly different than the other books. I can't find anything wrong with it, however I still would say my favorite so far is Goddess of Spring. But maybe that is just becaust that is the first one I read. Or maybe it's the Hades factor again, who knows.

Nothing much to report today. LIL BRO IS BACK! Woo Hoo! Missed him, shhh don't tell him though. We already have plans to have a target run for c a n d y. Boo ya! And visit our sister while we're over there of course.

Photo Credit (Is that not the cutest pic?)

Just missing someone today. Do you ever have that? You just miss someone random from your past and you cannot put your finger on the reason? That happens to me occassionally.

I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend. Mine seems to be short already since it's halfway over already. Bah humbug.

But not to be a hater on Sunday's because we know how I love them and hate them!

Tootaloo,

Riz

PS: What I am loving today =

Lil bro being back duh!

No comments:

Post a Comment