Saturday, June 11, 2011

Hollywood Hotties

Different kind of post today. I don't know why and how this popped into my head but there it is. So here are some of my faves.




Photo Credit


Photo Credit
(had trouble choosing one)

Ryan Gosling tops my list nowadays. Especially seeing him in Blue Valentine which I haven't seen yet but he looks o so scrumptious in. And that new movie Crazy, Stupid, Love where he looks again amazing. Of course this love affair all began with the Notebook (sigh).



And here we have Mr. Johnny Depp. He has topped my list since I don't know when. I love every single movie he's in, just because he's in it. Even Secret Window. He's an amazing actor and sexy as hell. Love the scruffy and funkiness.



O and then there's Mr. Pitt. If you don't think that Brad Pitt is the sexiest man alive then there is something wrong with your eyeballs.




R Patt must also be on this list I guess. I do think he is rather attractive. It's funny I am having trouble constructing this list. I didn't think it would be that hard. I'm just picky. Even when it comes to celebrities.

If I saw a movie star out in public would I say hello? HELL NO. I think that's embarrassing. I also think they deserve their privacy. Just saying.

Photo Credit

Back in the day this guy would have topped this list. Shane West. From a Walk to Remember. I definitely had a picture of him taped to my wall, and I wasn't one of those girls that obsessed over these things. But he was worth it.

Book Worm Update:
I can't decide on my next book to read! I'm craving some Susanna Kearsley but only 1 of her books has a kindle version and my library only has 2 of her books and I have already read them! Wtf. I don't think this has happened to me before.

Blog Update:
One of my good friends is in Africa right now volunteering and has started a blog to document her travels. She has now visited the slums. She has documented some of the stories of the people she has met and has spoke of some horrific experiences she has already had. Reading what she has to say really puts things into perspective for me. How can I worry about the stupid little things I worry about when there are other people out their suffering so much? How can I fight 9 lbs when these people don't even have enough food to survive? It really messes with my mind. Basically it makes me want to make a difference. Get off your ass  Riz and make a difference. Help people that need it. Stop worrying about stupid shit that doesn't matter. I wish I had more guts like TJ. Maybe that's just an excuse. I'll add that to my list of things that require courage. I admire TJ so much.

Anyway I hope everyone had a lovely Saturday and enjoys the rest of their weekend.

R

PS: What I am loving today =

Courage

No comments:

Post a Comment