Thursday, June 16, 2011

I have discovered a new species

Call me Darwin, call me whatever you want, but I have discovered a new species. I call it, birdtoad.

It all started at the very beginning of the summer. I was taking Lucy out in the middle of the night and all of the sudden I heard this extremely loud strange noise. Then the noise disappeared, so maybe I just thought I had heard something.

Then a week later my parents said, "Have you heard that noise at night?"

Yes! So I didn't dream it up!

That's how I discovered birtoad. Now it does it's weird birdtoad call all night long, so loud that I can hear it through my walls.

I have drawn up an amateur sketch so that everyone can be on the lookout for this new specimen.

It sounds oddly like a bird with the mix of a croak of a toad. It only makes noise at night and the noise seems to be coming from the neighbors water feature.

Hmmm...

Be on the lookout folks.

Birdtoad awaits.

Darwin Riz

No comments:

Post a Comment