Friday, June 10, 2011

Happy Friday!

Happy Friday everyone!

Even though I have to work tomorrow morning I am happy the weekend is here.  Riz and I are having a pool day tomorrow afternoon, yipee!

Not a long post today, but I wanted to share this picture I found while perusing marthastewart.com. (The crafts that women makes. And the wedding section is awesome, not that I'm getting married anytime soon, but a girls gotta look right?)


That picket fence and lamp. I die.
Growing up in houses my whole life, living in an apartment has been an adjustment.  Needless to say, I dream of the day I own my own home.  When I saw this picture I felt like Martha had plucked it right out of my dreams and put it on her website.

Anywho, have safe and relaxing weekends everyone!
M

No comments:

Post a Comment