Thursday, June 9, 2011

What a day, what a day

Man oh man guys, today was a rough one. On thursdays, I go to work in the morning then head downtown to school for a night class.  And work this morning was a doozy. I felt like I was running around like a chicken with my head cut off.  I was supposed to leave at 3pm but didn't walk out of there until 4:05.  I had 15 minutes to run home, change, try to get something to eat (I didn't get a chance to eat lunch at work), get my school stuff and run out the door to sit in my accounting class for 2 hours.  Not fun.

So I wanted to share some relaxing pictures to ease everyones days (especially my own) and try and unwind.
photo credit
I am obsessed with the smell of lavender. I would lay all day in this field if I could.
photo credit
Sunshine.  When the sun is shining and it feels warm on your skin, gotta love that.  And the beach wouldn't hurt when you're trying to unwind.
And these two love bugs, can't get enough of B and G!

Hope everyones days went better than mine,
M

No comments:

Post a Comment