Monday, June 13, 2011

Pretty bird

Happy Monday everyone,

So since my sister did a post on some Hollywood hunks, I thought I would dedicate one to all those beautiful actresses and models who are so gorgeous you can't help but envy their perfect hair and faces.

photo credit
First up is Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, the Bollywood actress. Stunning.
photo credit
I mean you can't do a post of beautiful women and not mention Adriana Lima. Gorgeous.  In my opinion Victoria's Secret models have the best bodies.  Not too skinny, but definitely toned and in shape.  Ms. Lima is no exception.

photo credit
 Next up, Megan Fox.  She has the best eye color ever!

photo credit
Elizabeth Taylor anyone? Love the bathing suit she's rocking!

photo credit
Marilyn Monroe is timeless.  What I would give to have half the lips she does. And the beauty mark! Another thing I love about her is that she wasn't super skinny, she was actually very curvy!

photo credit
Rachel McAdams. Umm The Notebook, need I say more?

photo credit


And last but not least I will leave you with yet another gorgeous Victoria's Secret model, Miranda Kerr.

M

P.S. I am a huge Will + Grace fan, hence the post title (everyone remember the episodes where Jack had a bird, hysterical). Jack and Karen are my fave characters by far.

No comments:

Post a Comment