Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Errands and Exercise

Since I finished Goddess of Spring last night I MUST go retrieve the rest in the series. Our wonderful library has an online catalog search that you can do from home! Most libraries probably have this but it still amazes me. I feel like they are so state of the art with everything. Check out, book return, holding options, you know the works. Love it! Except everyone else also thinks it's just as amazing as I do. Which is why I must dash and steal from the others check out the rest of the series.

Errand #1. Go to the library.

Errand #2. Go get chocolate.

I just get these needs for chocolate. Usually in the form of peanut M&M's. I don't know why. I NEVER was a chocolate person until fairly recently. I was always a sugar candy person. Not anymore. Give me a caramel cadbury egg and I am happy as a clam. Too bad those are too hard to come by unless it's a holiday, tear.

Have I mentioned I loath running errands? Well I do, so much so that I am always a grump to everyone around me. That's why I try to go around odd times like 2:00 pm. Good thing the library has self checkout or else I would be huffing and puffing down all the nice library citizens necks in line. PS. I am now one of those library people that has to come with a cloth bag in order to house all of my books.

Maybe someday I will be able to read educational books so I can put my book reading to use. I don't know that sounds like it's going to be pretty far out considering how much school is going to scar me.

Now onto the exercise segment of this post. Did I mention the Mizuno's cut my feet to shreds? Yep. AND gave me blisters on my pinkie toes. I can't win. My Mum is suggesting I get ANOTHER pair of shoes. I mean I don't know what else to do. I now have this gaping hole on the back of my right heal. My pinkie toes are blistered on the front and back. And my toe nails next to my big toes are slowly but surely dying. I also feel like I have shin splints and I cannot run faster than a jog or it feels like my thigh muscle is being ripped in half. Great. I feel useless if I don't exercise everyday but I just feel like I have no other option than to not work out today.

O well. It's kind of yucky out anyway. Actually it would be perfect to exercise right now, cloudy and cool, but I'll just hope for rain so it doesn't make me feel so useless.

Alrighty well I better run and grab those books before someone else does.

Have a wonderful day!

Riz

PS: What I am loving today =

It's going to be chocolate I just know it, at least I fought the urge to make pancakes for lunch. Just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment