Thursday, June 30, 2011

Etsy


HA!

Legwarmers
Pottery
House Print
Soaps
Cups
Teabag Mug
Punch Cups
Clock
Long johns
I heart MA
Mason Jar Chandelier
Mason Jar Terrarium
Crochet Slipper Boot Pattern

Does anyone else find it creepy when these people take their product pics with mannequins? If you really don't want to use your own mug, can't you ask someone with a decent head/hand/body to pose for a pic? Like come on now. To tell you the truth, the second I see a mannequin in a pic I don't even look at the product. It's all about the pic folks, get it together.

Riz

PS: What I am loving today =

Full gas tanks and fixed cars, thanks Papa Bear

PSS: I went over M's today hoping that I would find some milanos. No dice. Apparently that's an old pic. But for reals those things are AWESOME. They taste exactly the same, no joke.

No comments:

Post a Comment