Sunday, September 25, 2011

Patterns





These are just a few patterns in my mental queue lately. The where the wild things are sweater is actually more of a pattern that I think is so cute. My ex-boyfriend loved where the wild things are and I know he would have loved this sweater. His loss. Anyway. I love the seaside cowl. But since I am struggling with colorwork right now (ugh) I don't see this anywhere in the horizon. Now this cable pillow is more doable. Very pretty, straight out of pottery barn right now. However this is another tedious project. Frustrated with knitting, again.

Happy knitting,

Riz

PS: Both the "where the wild things are" and the "ships and seaside" are from Tiny Owl Knits. I love all of her patterns, no joke.

PSS: Lyd, Cat, and I all went to a home show in a cute hip/historic town close to us yesterday. We had a really good time. I hope Lyddy posts some pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment