Sunday, September 18, 2011

Documentary Update

I have yet another documentary to report on.  I just finished the first 3 discs of The Up Series.

photo credit

For those of you who haven't heard about it yet, it is a British documentary that checks up on a group of the same kids every seven years from the time that they are seven to see how they have grown up and who they have become.

I have watched up through when they are 28 and I think it is really interesting.  Being American, it is hard to follow sometimes because they have very different educational systems and that kind of stuff but otherwise it is a good story.

Since I have been watching this all day it is probably time to start on my homework but I am dreading it.  I would give my right arm to be graduated already and never take another test, write another paper, or do homework again for the rest of my life!

photo credit

I just want to live somewhere like this, and be one with nature. Graduation can't come soon enough.

M

No comments:

Post a Comment