Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Minnetonka

I went to DSW today and here is what I found amongst other lovelies...

This is my undercover shot from DSW so I could mms the photo to M to see what she thought. This is where you can find them on their website. They are $90. However, these are still my fav...


Someday. These are $90 as well. I seriously love Minnetonka. If I could have every single pair of their shoes I would be a happy girl. O ya, I found M's pair...


These are called the woodstock. I love these. I am still in shock that she asked for them and its been years. I'm not 100% that this is the color she has because I haven't seen them in F O R E V E R. Wear them Lyd! They are so cute.

Well that's probably enough Minnetonka for one night. I will conclude this post by saying how miraculous it is that these shoes have stood the test of time and have been in style for so many years!

Bravo Minnetonka,

Riz

PS: I would totally be an amazing spokeswoman for their company, just sayin.

PSS: My friend and I were discussing the blog and I was telling her how much I enjoyed it. It's kind of like a journal. There aren't any rules like papers for school or reports for work. You just write what you want, when you want. Thanks blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment