Friday, September 9, 2011

Fall etc.

Can I get a hip hip hooray for Fall?!? The sisters here are psyched to see the end of summer and the beginning of fall. It's by far my favorite time of year. Unfortunately out here in the Midwest it doesn't last very long so we're soaking up what we can. We can't wait to go apple picking! One of our favorite family past times.

I started work and school again which is all consuming. Does anyone else loathe waking up in the morning as much as I do? I seriously whine and moan while my alarm clock goes off in the morning. I absolutely hate it. I need to prepare myself though because come January I am going to have to be at work at 8AM 5 days a week. F M L. One of the best things about college is that you can make your own schedule. I'm accustomed to this, I don't want to go back to high school days. Am I being a brat? Ya whatevs I'm bitter.

I've been (barely) working on these slipper socks. They suck. Just saying. And I'm not really happy with how they're coming out. Ugh.

Little bro is looking into college. So excited for him. It's crazy that I'm getting out when he's getting in. I don't feel that much older than him but apparently I am. He's looking into art school, how fun is that? Whatever he does I'll be happy for him! Lyddy is applying to get into her major now. How exciting for both of them! And Rizzy is almost done. I have to keep saying this. It gives me motivation.

Anyway, early morning tomorrow (ugh) so I guess I should catch some zzz's.

Adios,

Riz

PS: How cool is this?

Suspended fireplace. Genius.

No comments:

Post a Comment