Friday, August 5, 2011

What's Cookin' Good Lookin' Rizzo Style

Check out these nuggets of goodness...


Ooo ya that's what I'm talkin' about. These are my new fabulous creation I came up with today. I call them...

Taco Scoops

Ingredients:
- tostitos scoops
- leftover taco meat
- shredded cheddar cheese
- assorted taco toppings (optional)

Directions:
1. Set your oven to broil (low). Line a cookie sheet with tin foil.
2. Arrange scoops on sheet.
3. Reheat taco meat and put small heapings into scoops. Cover each with some shredded cheese.
4. Cook under the broiler until cheese is just melted. Make sure you don't walk away from these or they will end up looking like this...


Kapeesh?

These bad boys are delicious. What a great way to use up leftover taco meat right? I also think they would be a great party appetizer. I feel like someone needs to pay me for this brilliant idea. Tostitos? Anyone at all? O well.

Eat these hot, top with your favorite taco toppings and Enjoy!


Riz

No comments:

Post a Comment