Monday, August 22, 2011

Here we go again

Ya ya this is my last semester and all but it's still another semester. I actually think I am over the school part (ask me that in a few weeks and I may have a different perspective) it's more the what to do after its over part. No insurance with no jobs and no way am I going to grad school.

Ya I have an internship now and ya it's a good oppotunity but what happens when you don't like it? Ya I know I should be grateful but after you bust your ass for 4 years you want to have a light at the end of the tunnel. And right now the light isn't looking too bright.

It's scary to be so unsure of what your future brings. I don't want to hate my job. I don't want to hate getting up every morning. Who knows what 2012 will bring but it's bound to stir things up a bit for better or for worse.

Time to put on the big girl pants now,

R

No comments:

Post a Comment