Monday, August 22, 2011

It's Been A Minute

Man, it's been a while since I posted.  I wanted to share some pics from our vaca as well, I'll try to not do too many repeats of what Riz already posted.

The Children's Chapel, Camden ME
Camden Harbor
Pretty Garden
Alpaca Farm
Pretty


More Alpacas
Lady, the sweetest dog we met at the Alpaca farm







Wild Blueberries
Rockland Harbor, ME
On the home front, works has been a cluster as usual.  Gotta love coming home to an audit, sweet balls.

On a more positive note, whose Kitty Daddy had the whole apartment cleaned and some treats waiting when a certain someone came back from vacation? You guessed it, mine did! I was so happy, he has no idea how a clean bathroom and kitchen can warm a girls heart.

Also super random, but I bought a new face wash that I am liking a lot so far.  It is Noxzema Clean Blemish Control Daily Scrub. Definitely worth checking out.


photo credit

So as my sister said, school starts tomorrow and I am dreaadddinnggg it.  Kitty Daddy is crazy, he loves the first day of school.  He's all social and enjoys meeting new people.  I on the other hand want to sit in the back corner and curl up into a ball. So to all of you college students out there whose semesters are starting up again, I feel your pain!

Happy Monday Everyone!
M

No comments:

Post a Comment