Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Me A-Z

So I just discovered a new blog. Here's an interesting post from One Sheepish Girl that I thought I would partake in.

A. Age: 22
B. Bed size: Queen
C. Chore that you hate: Homework/Studying/Writing papers. Basically school.
D. Dogs: My Boo Boo! Lucy Lou my love bug. 4 lb 4 year old long haired Chi. And then I'm an Auntie to Snouts and Lady Lamb of course. (And boy I would say is a dog/cat, what do you think Lyd? Does B count?
E. Essential start to your day: Bathroom for me then Lucy.
F. Favorite color:  Pink.
G. Gold or Silver: Silver.
H. Height: 5 foot 5 inches and a half.
I. Instruments you play: I used to play violin does that count?
J. Job title: Intern. Teaching Assistant. Personal Assistant. Student. Depends on the time of year.
K. Kids: Do I have any? No. Do I want any? No. Well I guess it might be necessary later on in life but for now, helll no.
L. Live: Midwest.
M. Mother's name: Cat.
N. Nicknames:  Riz. Rizzo. Re. Re Re.
O. Overnight hospital stays: I don't think any overnight.
P. Pet peeve: Fakeness in any form.
Q. Quote from a movie: "I've been violated!" Come on, Donkey from Shrek?
R. Right or left handed: Righty.
S. Siblings: Love em! Lyddy and J. BFF's for evs.
T. Time you wake up:  Depends. As late as possible, if I wake up early I hate life.
U. Underwear:  You can never have enough.
V. Vegetable you hate: Raw tomatoes. Mushrooms. Hate's a strong word.
W. What makes you run late:  Waking up late. Our canine circus.
X. X-Rays you've had: Teeth. Wrist. Foot.
Y. Yummy food that you make: Brownies. Trifle. Always desserts. I can bake. Cook? Not so much.
Z. Zoo animal:  Zoo's seem cruel to me, no?
That was fun! Maybe Lyddy will do it as well. Speaking of Lyddy. The siblings and I came up with the marvelous idea to have a sibling holiday next Monday cause the rents are out of town and we all have the day off (keep your fingers crossed for me). What shall we do what shall we do.... Still pondering it but whatever we do it should be fun! The weather is supposed to be lovely as well.


Tootles

Riz

No comments:

Post a Comment