Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Me A-Z, Lyd Style

So I realize I have not been posting recently.  Sorry, I have been busy busy busy, but what else is new.  To get myself back in the swing of things, I thought I would participate in this little get to know ya that Riz introduced.

So here we go...

A. Age: 21
B. Bed size: Not big enough for me and Kitty Daddy
C. Chore that you hate: Scrubbing toilets!!!
C. Cats: B AND G!! my everythings! (Ya, I made a second "C" for my cats, I will not be judged)
D. Dogs: Lady Dog! and the other two circus clowns of course, you guys might have heard us mention them a time or two.
E. Essential start to your day:  B's fat butt sitting on my face or eating my hair or pawing my face so he can be fed
F. Favorite color: Purple 
G. Gold or Silver: Silver
H. Height: 5'7"
I. Instruments you play: none
J. Job title: Bank Teller
K. Kids: Heck no techno.  Not ready for that business yet, I still ask my momma to come to the doctors with me.
L. Live: Midwest with my Kitty Daddy
M. Mother's name: Cat
N. Nicknames:  Lyd, Lyddy, Mel (however I hate it when anyone other than family calls me this because I feel like the name Mel is reserved for truck drivers and fisherman, not my fave)
O. Overnight hospital stays: Nope, fit as a fiddle
P. Pet peeve: When I can hear people chewing, gag!
Q. Quote from a movie: Can't think of one off the top of my head
R. Right or left handed: Lefty! My Grammie says we'll rule the world one day!
S. Siblings: R and J, thick as thieves
T. Time you wake up:  Way to early, hate work/school
U. Underwear:  ...is a necessity. Sometimes I wear two pairs (I can't go commando with the built-ins in running shorts, just not going to happen)
V. Vegetable you hate: A lot of them
W. What makes you run late:  Everything, I struggle with punctuality, just ask Riz
X. X-Rays you've had:  teeth. back (I got scoliosis like a mo' fo')
Y. Yummy food that you make: hhmmm, I enjoy my lasagna
Z. Zoo animal:  Lemurs

Later Gators!
M

No comments:

Post a Comment