Sunday, November 6, 2011

Weekend

Here's an update on my weekend.

Saturday morning Lady had a vet appointment to check out her ear that had been bothering her.  So Kitty Daddy and I got up bright and early to take her.  Now you see, Lady is a little emotional and can throw a tantrum when she wants to.  We got lucky though and she was very well behaved.  (Except when she refused to walk through the front doors of the vet and I had to carry her in while the receptionists looked on, but we'll let that one slide...) Turns out there wasn't anything majorly wrong, just a ball of wax.  However, the vet did say that Lady was alittttllleee bit on the husky side.  Poor Lady :( He even jiggled her fat to make his point, rude.

At least she doesn't look too broken up about it.
Sunday was a day of lounging around.  I camped out in bed almost all day and worked on homework and embroidered while jamming Adele.  I told you guys, I am all up on her bandwagon these days.  Here's the progress I've made on Dennis...
I don't know how I feel about it.  I mean it's alright for a first attempt but it's a little too arts and crafts for my liking.  Oh well, I'm sure Cat will appreciate it anyways, she loves all things Dennis.

Hope you guys had a nice weekend!
M

No comments:

Post a Comment