Wednesday, November 2, 2011

School Shmool

Wowsers, this school stuff blows. And work on top of it? Explosive I'm tellin' ya.

Today it began at 7 am at work where it's stressful. Then I had a fight with a Redbox and subsequent fight with Redbox customer service. Then began the fight with my group members for tomorrows presentation. Followed up by writing a paper, accidently deleting it and having to start over. Submitting said paper then realizing that I didn't include the references section. And finalizing the 8 hours with the final fight with the group members. F M L

This semester might just be the death of me.

I'm happy to read that others are feeling the same pain. Well I'm not happy, you know what I mean.

But ya know what the worst part is? There's so much to do and not enough time to do it. And once you've finished a long day full of working you expect to be able to cross a bunch off your list. Nope, only a few items can be crossed off and the list is a mile long.

At least tomorrow's a new day,

Riz

No comments:

Post a Comment