Saturday, October 1, 2011

Today

Today has been a lazy fall day spent making more xmas gifts! My knitting projects have not been going very well lately :( So I pulled out the sewing machine to transition to a different craft.

The thing is though that I really do not enjoy sewing. It just takes forever and is sooo tedious. That being said, I love it because it is so useful. When I (finally) have my own homestead, the sewing machine (and serger!) will definitely come in handy. Slipcovers, pillows, napkins, aprons, the list goes on and on.

So back to today, I made some Patriots pj pants for my papa for xmas and hemmed some pj's for kitty.

Tomorrow Lyddy and I are making the hour and a half trek to Ikea! So excited. We LOVE Ikea. It sucks we have to drive forevs to get there but that just makes it more of an adventure I guess. Some things are my list include:



Some items from my wish list...


-OR-






Ta ta,

Riz

No comments:

Post a Comment