Tuesday, October 25, 2011

(Almost) A Free Bird

6 weeks.
13 classes.
53 days until I am a FREE BIRD!

...and then my birthday...and then Christmas!

It's so close I can feel it! I know that time is going to fly by. Especially with the holidays and everything that's due between now and then.

Today was another productive day, I got a proposal and 2 quizzes accomplished. Always a nice feeling. No work but hey you win some you lose some.

I finished my HP marathon. Except I'm a few movies short. That's ok I feel like all I do is look at screens anyway. I can't wait for the day when all I have to take in is nature. Nothing artificial. It can't be good to look at screens day in and out. I feel like my eyes need a rest (as I continue to type).

Goodbye Folks! (the Wizard of Oz voice in my head)

Riz

PS: It makes me excited just thinking about writing the post saying "I'm done!"

No comments:

Post a Comment