Sunday, October 23, 2011

Christmas Presents

So people, we have approximately 10 more weeks until Christmas, and that means no more procrastination in the craft department.  This Christmas, I really want to give handmade gifts whenever possible.  So I have been making a list of what I want to do for all of my loved ones and surprisingly I had pretty much everyone covered.

So a few days ago I went to our local craft store to pick up the supplies for Cat's birthday or Christmas present.  I am planning on embroidering this pic of Dennis and either framing it or making a pillow or something along those lines.


There is just one minor problem, I have never embroidered before.  However, the handy dandy internet has been very useful and this is my progress so far.
So we'll see if it works out or not.  But after this is done, I think it will be time to move on to my Rizzy's present.  It's going to be a good one!

Happy Crafting!
M

No comments:

Post a Comment