Tuesday, May 31, 2011

I Simply Remember My Favorite Things...

Hello Hello!
Riz, Cat(our mom), and myself are having ourselves a pool day tomorrow--can't wait!
Here is a (random) list of my favorite things...
photo credit

photo credit



photo credit


  • Amazon Kindle--perfect to bring to school or work, and the books are cheaper than printed ones
  • Vibram Five Finger Shoes--Amazing, feels like you are walking around barefoot (present from my big sister a.k.a. the worlds best present giver)
  • Witch Hazel Astringent--my skin is oily and prone to breakouts, this stuff is way cheaper than all the Neutrogena/Clean and Clear/etc. astringents and it is great on my skin.  Totally removes dirt and oil while being gentle and not drying me out
  • Extreme Couponing on TLC--it is like CRACK! I find it fascinating.  These ladies bring anywhere from $600-$1,000+ orders down to less than $50 usually.  It makes me sick that I pay the same if not more than they do when I go to the grocery store and walk out with half a cart full of stuff and they leave with like 9 full carts. Jealous...
  • Cute/sad vegetarian posters--as a relatively new vegetarian (my boyfriend and I started this past February), I do sometimes get the occasional craving for meat (stupid McDonald's/Burger King/Taco Bell{my fav} on every street corner).  These posters are my gentle reminder of why I gave up meat
So there you have it, a few of my favorite things. Enjoy your 4 day work week (glass half full people)!
M

No comments:

Post a Comment