Thursday, May 26, 2011

Etsy

(This is my little princess Lucy Lou)

Howdy Guys!

Sister #1 (1 = older by 14 months) here! This will be my very first post. Yipee! I am so psyched that M also thought it would be a good idea to start our blog early. You see our original plan was to start our blog after we had graduated (#1 in Dec. 2011, #2 in May 2013), but then we were like what the heck why not! We are busy with work and school but hey who doesn't have time for a couple blog posts?!? And besides we knew we would have a bunch of fun.

Anywho...as the title reveals, my post today will be a compiled list of my recent etsy wants. If you are not familiar with etsy, it is a site where folks sell their vintage and handmade items. It's AWESOME. Hopefully Lyddy (#2's nickname since childhood) and I will be able to get our etsy store up and running sometime in the near future. It is another item on our to-do list. We will alert the media (aka you guys) when it is up and running. In the meantime I will be posting my etsy must have list every week and share my new found treasures with you all (we grew up in MA I swear it!).

R









No comments:

Post a Comment