Friday, May 27, 2011

The Hangover Part 2


Well I am not much of a movie critic and not much of a movie buff however, The Hangover was probably one of the funniest movies I have ever seen. That being said I had to go see part 2 ASAP. So I took our little brother on his first day of summer and first day as officially being a senior (congrats J!) to go see it today, sorry Lyd you had to work :(.

So if I had to rate part 2 I would probably give it a B+. Yep folks a B+. It was funny, and I wanted it to be just as good as the first but it just wasn't. Don't get me wrong there were some great parts but it just wasn't as consistently funny as the first one.

They kept referencing the first movie which is fine and all but we already know that one was funny and they were trying to bring back the funny from the first. This one was a bit more vulgar I would say than the first as well.

So ya there were some funny parts, but it's sure not has funny as part 1. Definitely go see it anyway though and form your own opinions.

Hopefully M will have time to post today, I'm excited to see what she's going to say ;)

TGIF

R

No comments:

Post a Comment